You are SUCH a cute pregnant lady! Time for a 19 week picture.
congratulations you guys. You have such a long fun road ahead. I'm glad you decided to start a blog. I can't wait to see more pictures.Heidi
congrats!!! I had no idea that you were pregnant!!! That's is so exciting, I am happy for you guys!!
AHHHH!!! You are pregnant!!!! Congrats! I'm way behind on this news!
You are so adorable. I can't believe that momma and daddy Gardner are going to be having a baby any time now.
Wow you look so sexy in every single pic through the timeline! Seriously BEA-utiful!!! Love the prego shots~!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are SUCH a cute pregnant lady! Time for a 19 week picture.
congratulations you guys. You have such a long fun road ahead. I'm glad you decided to start a blog. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Heidi
congrats!!! I had no idea that you were pregnant!!! That's is so exciting, I am happy for you guys!!
AHHHH!!! You are pregnant!!!! Congrats! I'm way behind on this news!
You are so adorable. I can't believe that momma and daddy Gardner are going to be having a baby any time now.
Wow you look so sexy in every single pic through the timeline! Seriously BEA-utiful!!! Love the prego shots~!
Post a Comment