HI! I love baby "G's" room. SO cute! I love the ultrasound pictures too! I never got the 3d ones but wish that I had!
It looks so great!! I love the bamboo thing - I can hardly wait to see the finished project. Baby G will love it!!
That room looks AWESOME!!!
Looks CUTE!!! Congrats on the boy! At least one of us around here is having some boys! :) How are you doing?
WOW! I am so impressed! The room looks great!
Congrats Rocky and Amanda!! When is the baby due? Just so you know, Thomas comes home on November 8th! Yeah! He talks on the 9th!
Cute room!!! I love it! The bamboo around the bottom looks awesome. I'm so glad I ran into you! You look fabulous.Our blog is www.scottnclaire.blogspot.com. I'm excited to be able to see what you guys are up to. We need to get together some time!
your pregnant?!?! Congrats!! the room looks awesome!!!
The room is WAY cute! I am up way too late blog surfing and came across yours! Thought I would say hi! You both look great! Hopefully I will be seeing you next week at Jenn's shower here at my house....what a small world!
Wow A! I am impressed! I love what you have done with the room! So talented! Congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
HI! I love baby "G's" room. SO cute! I love the ultrasound pictures too! I never got the 3d ones but wish that I had!
It looks so great!! I love the bamboo thing - I can hardly wait to see the finished project. Baby G will love it!!
That room looks AWESOME!!!
Looks CUTE!!! Congrats on the boy! At least one of us around here is having some boys! :) How are you doing?
WOW! I am so impressed! The room looks great!
Congrats Rocky and Amanda!! When is the baby due? Just so you know, Thomas comes home on November 8th! Yeah! He talks on the 9th!
Cute room!!! I love it! The bamboo around the bottom looks awesome. I'm so glad I ran into you! You look fabulous.
Our blog is www.scottnclaire.blogspot.com. I'm excited to be able to see what you guys are up to. We need to get together some time!
your pregnant?!?! Congrats!! the room looks awesome!!!
The room is WAY cute!
I am up way too late blog surfing and came across yours! Thought I would say hi! You both look great!
Hopefully I will be seeing you next week at Jenn's shower here at my house....what a small world!
Wow A! I am impressed! I love what you have done with the room! So talented! Congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment