How adorable! He looks like an old man with no hair on top!
too cute!
He is absolutely adorable!!! Merry Christmas guys.
Amanda!!! Hi! It has been forever! I was just wondering the other day how you were doing and now I found you! Your baby is so beautiful!Marissa
Wow he looks so much like Rocky!
he's ADORABLE!!! super cute :)
he is SOOOO cute!! you guys make cute babies ; )
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How adorable! He looks like an old man with no hair on top!
too cute!
He is absolutely adorable!!! Merry Christmas guys.
Amanda!!! Hi! It has been forever! I was just wondering the other day how you were doing and now I found you! Your baby is so beautiful!
Marissa
Wow he looks so much like Rocky!
he's ADORABLE!!! super cute :)
he is SOOOO cute!! you guys make cute babies ; )
Post a Comment