Monday, June 8, 2009

Kade got his helmet off! In only 8 weeks his head has been corrected! We are pleased with the results. He is now 7 Months old and just started crawling yesterday during church! I will try to capture it on video for your enjoyment.



This is the car that they had in his Dr's office; he loved it!

4 comments:

Mako Gardner said...

wow!! He is a big boy now. He can ride in a car?

Shari Romney Family!! said...

Congrats on no more helmet!! He is so cute!! Seems like a really happy baby!`Shari

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

What a cute little head Kade! So handsome!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture's of Kade. He is such a cutie. Could you email Danette and give her my email. Her blog went private. I told her tonight I would email her a recipe but I don't have her email. Thanks so much. kspangler7@cox.net