Does anyone know anyone who does wedding cakes? My sister, Randi, is getting married and we are looking for someone to do her cake. She is getting married August 7 to Jesse Udall. This is a picture of what she wants her cake to look like.
8 comments:
Merriam Conte
said...
Hi Amanda It's Merriam Conte. I have the perfect people for the cake if you haven't found someone yet. It is Pam Bennett's company: Sweets Unlimited. I don't have a number but I know they just moved to 59th and Union Hills?? Look them up.
i do cakes. we don't have a professional oven...so you'd have to be okay with that, but we do them for realy cheap. my cake blog is katiecakestheblog.blogspot.com if you want to check a few out. i haven't loaded everything on their yet tho. I can't believe she is getting married!!! isnt she 12??? when did THAT happen????tell her i said congrats!
I was going to tell you I make wedding cakes, but obviously I wouldn't be able to make hers! :D But Marlowe Blodgett does a lot of cake decorating and does and AWESOME job. You could ask if she'd be up for doing a wedding cake.
Pam Bennett did our cake for our wedding. She's amazing. She also will make you a new small cake for your 1 year anniversary for free so you don't actually have to freeze the top of yours. Its nice.
8 comments:
Hi Amanda It's Merriam Conte. I have the perfect people for the cake if you haven't found someone yet. It is Pam Bennett's company: Sweets Unlimited. I don't have a number but I know they just moved to 59th and Union Hills?? Look them up.
Pam did my cake I loved the look and the taste!!! If you can't find the info I could try to track it down. She is amazing and Rocky knows the family.
She's engaged? Holy Cow!! I know that Erin Crouse does wedding cakes, or at least she did Lindsey's.
i do cakes. we don't have a professional oven...so you'd have to be okay with that, but we do them for realy cheap. my cake blog is katiecakestheblog.blogspot.com if you want to check a few out. i haven't loaded everything on their yet tho.
I can't believe she is getting married!!! isnt she 12??? when did THAT happen????tell her i said congrats!
Brenna Gavin does cakes too! She's made some really beautiful ones! You're chunky hunk of a boy is too cute for words!!! I love his sweet smile!
-Kira
I was going to tell you I make wedding cakes, but obviously I wouldn't be able to make hers! :D But Marlowe Blodgett does a lot of cake decorating and does and AWESOME job. You could ask if she'd be up for doing a wedding cake.
Pam Bennett did our cake for our wedding. She's amazing. She also will make you a new small cake for your 1 year anniversary for free so you don't actually have to freeze the top of yours. Its nice.
My friend in my ward *and the Beehive advisor* does wedding cakes. Her name is Rikki...623.363.5364
Post a Comment