Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mario & Luigi & Yoshi


When Kade saw himself in the mirror, he thought he had a new friend. It was so fun to his reaction!


Lillie & Kade have so much fun together.


Dinner in a Pumpkin!!!! It was delicious!



My Little Hunk



Rocky & Amanda went to see the Best Band of All time (according to Rocky)
The U2 Concert was great! I even got a picture with Bono himself!














3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey! I was at the U2 concert too! I happened to be in town and got a free ticket for the nosebleeds!

Bethany said...

What cute pictures!

aristella said...

i totally have the shirt rocky is wearing...i remember waiting in line for the raffle to buy tickets for that concert..you should ask rocky about giving a book of mormon to collective soul or the book of mormon in the cooler!! all sweet concert memories with your fun hubbie. :)