Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

I am a Bun in the Oven and Rocky is my Baker! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that you're costumes are freaking awesome! Very creative! Congrats again and I can't wait to see you both and meet my new little nephew at Christmas time!! : )

Heidi said...

You have my vote for most original and hilarious costume EVER!!! I got a giggle. Can't wait to see that baby!!

Claire said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! You guys look great. Can't wait to see the finished bun!! I'm sure he's gonna be a cutie.

Mama J said...

Very Creative!!! Kinda grose too! HA kidding! When is that Bun coming out?!?

Brenna said...

Ewww a bit graphic don't ya think!?! jk I love it! Aubrey did that one year too! except she was gonna put the oven knobs on her boobs! I am glad you were a little more conservative! lol

Jenna said...

Cute Costumes! Congrats on the Baby!

Diana said...

CUTE! I wanted to do that when I was pregnant with Adalyn but Evan wanted to be skeletons! SCARY!!! He at least bought a little baby skeleton that we pinned to my belly.