On Tuesday morning @ 6:57, Rocky and I welcomed Kade Dean Gardner into our family.
Kade decided to come on Tuesday, November 4th. (He came on the the same day that Rocky propsed to me 3 years ago.)
He weighs 6 lbs 11 oz and is 20 inches long.
In just a few short days it's amazing how our life has already changed! We are so excited to be parents and be able to see Kade grow and learn.


11 comments:
CUTE CONGRATS!!! Lindsey's birthday is that same day too...
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Being parents is so much fun! Kade is SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to hear all the details of labour and delivery! :D Hope you are doing well... let me know if there is anything you need.
Congrats! Hope everything went smooth for you! And hope he is being nice to you guys! He is too cute to be a pain!!!
yay he's here! We can't wait to meet him! Congratulations!
Congratulations you guys! We're so happy for you three.
Yeah for you two! Congrats on your cute little bundle of joy!
How EXCITING!!! Congrats!! What a sweet baby! Hope everything went well! You look great!!!
YAY!!!!I am so HAPPY for you guys! Have fun being a MOMMY!!!
Congrats Amanda! He's a cutie! We find out in about a month what we are having! So exciting!
Congratulations! Kade is absolutely beautiful! Alan and I are so happy for you and Rocky!
Oh YAY! I still can't believe my Amanda has a ba-ba-baby! You are glowing! He is so cute! I am sooo baby hungry after this blog! ahhhh!
Post a Comment