Congrats! Baby Kade is so dang cute. He takes after his mommy! We are so excited for you guys and hope you enjoy every minute with him. We are coming to AZ on December 19th until the 23rd. We hope to come visit you. You did a great job! Amanda you look great for just having a "BUN IN THE OVEN"!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you! That is one cute baby :) Amanda you look great! I love that Kade decided to come on an already special day for you guys!! Let us know if you need a babysitter!
Congratulations! He is adorable. I'm sure you are wondering who I am:) I knew Rocky in High school and I found your guy's blog on Brittany's blog! Have fun with your new little bundle of joy.
Congratulations!! I can't believe Rocky is a dad- seems weird to me, but I know you guys will do a great job. Just remember the smell of a newborn- keep it for later. Heidi
9 comments:
Congrats! Baby Kade is so dang cute. He takes after his mommy! We are so excited for you guys and hope you enjoy every minute with him. We are coming to AZ on December 19th until the 23rd. We hope to come visit you. You did a great job! Amanda you look great for just having a "BUN IN THE OVEN"!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you! That is one cute baby :) Amanda you look great! I love that Kade decided to come on an already special day for you guys!! Let us know if you need a babysitter!
O YEAH!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is so precious and I love the name Kade!!! I hope everything went well!!! He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him!
he is beautiful and perfect, congratulations!!! you go look so happy!
Congratulations! He is adorable. I'm sure you are wondering who I am:) I knew Rocky in High school and I found your guy's blog on Brittany's blog! Have fun with your new little bundle of joy.
Congrats!! He is adorable. You look sooo happy:) Hope all is well jami
Hey - the Hansen's want to tell you congratulations on your sweet little darling. Hope all is well!
Congratulations!! I can't believe Rocky is a dad- seems weird to me, but I know you guys will do a great job. Just remember the smell of a newborn- keep it for later.
Heidi
Beautiful! I love the name Kade by the way Too cute!
Post a Comment