So, this is what it is like to wake up with Kade.
Kade has been sleeping for 9-10 hours a night for a month now! I am way excited about this! He normally goes to bed about 10:30pm or 11:30 and will wake up 8:30am. So, you want to know my secret!.... Well, I read this book called, BABY WISE, by some Doctor and it really worked. All I have done is kept him awake while he is eating. And then once he eats, he can stay awake for awhile and then he falls asleep for his naps whenever he wants. The whole premise behind this is that he needs to eat until he is full, as opposed to eat until he is tired. If he eats until he is full, then you know he got a full feeding in. This routine really works for Kade. And if you think about it; it's the same routine all of us are in: we wake up, eat, stay awake, and then fall asleep. And that is my secret. So needless to say, I am definitely a well-rested mother! :)
Kade is 3 months old, 15 pounds, and 26 inches tall. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.
6 comments:
How do you keep him awake while he's eating?!?!!? I need to know the secrets!
I am dripping with ENVY!!!! OOOH how I MISS the feeling of sleeping through the night!! Ive heard of that book, my sis in law swears by it. Maybe i should give it a look!
That is great advice! I will have to try it on our little one once he/she comes along!
that was So cute!
Hey guys it just snowed today and it is March! Hopefully the skiing will be good, I put some good pictures of the mountains on our blog.
I don't know you..I'm a friend of Randi's and I used to work with Rocky at Knight, so I was looking at your blog. I did babywise too..isn't it amazing?! I love that book. People are always amazed that my babies sleep through the night.
Post a Comment