Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kade the -4- Month-Young





This is Kade basking in the sunlight underneath a palm tree in Costa Rica!



This is Mr. Handsome Head in his crib. Zebra sheets are a must for his bed! Kam made them for him.





Look how tall I am! I went to the pediatrician on Tuesday and she said I am 25 inches tall and 15.2 pounds.








One Friday night, Rocky and I decided to go camping in our living room. We use to do this a lot when we lived in our apartment; in fact, we use to set up our tent and sleep in sleeping bags in the front room; those were the days! Now, Kade gets to join the fun.












If you look close enough, this is Kade's first mohawk!







Kade loves to read; well actually he doesn't really like sitting for very long while looking at a book, but I know how important it is, so we do it anyway. Hopefully, one day he will like reading.



Kade's first Toga party. Do you like our black and white Kade Kombo? He had the cutest toga, but he kept wanting to eat it. Oh well.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are some great pictures. Kade sure is a cutie.

Mako Gardner said...

I love his mohawk! J does not have enough hair to make one of these yet...

Kelli said...

Oh he is getting so big and handsome! We're gonna be in AZ next week cuz Kiowa is getting baptized down there! We'll have to try and get together. And of course you are invited to the baptism, :)