Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baby Gardner the II is a.....

BOY! We are very excited to welcome a little baby boy into our home around August 20th. The Dr. said he looks great and is measuring on the big side. So that could mean two things: 1) He's coming early. or 2) He's going to be a really big baby! We'll see, I'm sure timing will work out perfect when he's ready to come.

So, I've been asking Kade about being a big brother and I'll say, "You're going to be a Big Brother, huh?" And he'll nod his head yes with his big eyes; it's so cute! He has been practicing being a big brother with a boy doll that I got done from my childhood. We have been practicing being "soft" with the baby. We'll see if it works when the real brother comes. :)

9 comments:

The Tieman Family said...

Yay for boys!
That's so cute to have him practice. Watching my two kids together is magical- You'll love being a mommy of two

Heidi said...

That is so fun! I love my two boys!

Beckums said...

yay, another boy!! Congrats mommy!!!

Moses Family said...

Congrats! You're already outnumbered, now another boy is crashing the party! lol I'm so happy for you guys! I love the idea of practicing being soft with "baby"...I'll have to remember that!

Bryan and Katie said...

awww!! Brothers!! SO cute-congratulations amanda!!

Bethany said...

Congratulations! You'll LOVE, LOVE, L-O-V-E having two boys! (I sure do!) I guess this means you're keeping him? :)

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Hooray!

Steven and Keeley said...

Congratulations you guys!!! Kade is sooo adorable. I love his eyes! Hope you all are doing well! We should catch up sometime! Tell Rocky Steven and I say hello! Take care chica!

Allison and Mason: said...

Cute! So I finally found your blog! I love the Mario and Luigi and Yoshi costume!! So cute!!!!