Thursday, July 29, 2010

Been up to what?

What have we been up to...Kade took swimming lessons this summer. He did so well. I have video of it on my camera, but it is taking 2 hours to upload! Baby Gardner 2.0 will be here within the month. I went to the Dr. and am already at a 2.5 cm. Rocky's prediction is he will come August 7th, I predict August 9th, and my mom says August 10th! We'll see! Kade's latest adventures have been involving trains. He loves "choo choo"s as he calls them. We took him to Pioneer Park, right next to the temple, and they have one on display there, he loved it. And then we took him to McCormick Ranch and we rode the train, but he didn't understand that we were riding a train because to him it looked like a box to sit in. When we went to the front of the train, he recognized what it was we were on.

Kade has been talking more and more and his latest new words have been the noises that animals make. One night we were having chicken and he said, "bock bock?" I said, "Yes, that's right, we are having chicken!" It was so cute!!!

No comments: